New comic! Ayden Lamia is up!

/
0 Comments

Presenting new comic! Ayden Lamia: Enduring Witch!

Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Josei, Mature, Romance, Supernatural.

Venefictia is just trying to live her life, it's a shame she has to do the devils work.
Upon making an agreement with a powerful witch, in exchange for her wish, Vee must do her bidding, not to mention her devil of a boss' jobs and any other supernatural being that comes in for a cup of tea.

A B/W/tone comic that I try to update every Friday at Manga Magazine. Good for the Halloween season. I'm working on this one until I can replace my computer to carry on Wastelands.

Some page samples!
   

I hope you'll enjoy reading it!




You may also like

No comments:

{ All artwork copyright (c) Gemma ND Sheldrake. Powered by Blogger.