Witch Tales: an Inktober sketchbook

/
0 Comments

Last year in October I took part in Inktober, a daily challenge to create an inked illustration every day of October with a running theme. I chose to create a series of illustrations with short stories behind them from my original series "The Moving House", a folklore/Grimm style setting about a witch in the woods with the creatures she comes across. 
I also introduced a new witch who lived by the sea and surrounded by strange Lovecraftian occurrences.
The reception for it was positive and many people asked online and during conventions if there would be a book version or it would be touched upon again.


I ran a small pre order and its now available in my Etsy store
Specs:Size: A5 ( 5.8" x 8.3" )
Page count: 20
Cover: Colour 
Inside: B/W
Binding: Staple bound 
Rating: PG13

Limited copies are available and I'll have some at London MCM at the end of May.


You may also like

No comments:

{ All artwork copyright (c) Gemma ND Sheldrake. Powered by Blogger.