Doppleganger is still a devil

/
1 Comments
It was after hours and the Doppleganger was already late as it was with his usual duties and was losing patience as The Little Prince scampered behind, considering it all a game.

“Wait up, come on! You’re going too fast!” The Doppleganger bit his tongue and strode faster, his patience short and didn’t want to be around the child any longer. He had spent the day tending to his needs and he grew tired of the Little Prince’s childish games and attitude.

“I don’t have time for you, I have proper work to do. Go to bed to something.”

“No! I don’t want to, it’s still early, let’s play more.”

“I don’t want to.”

“You have to, I’m the Prince, I order you to keep playing with me!” He stamped his foot and folded his arms with a scowl. “You never play with me, friends play! So I order you to play!”

The Doppleganger stopped suddenly, teeth gritting, he turned and stormed back to the child. Magenta eyes blazing.

“Play? PLAY!? YOU CANNOT ORDER ME TO PLAY YOU FUCKING LITTLE BRAT!” He shoved the child hard, watching his frown turn into fear and backed away from the devil. “I only listen to you because I follow your father! You shouldn’t even be alive you disgusting piece of shit! You have no idea what I would do to you if I had the chance! Fucking tear you to PIECES!” His fangs bared and approaching the child with malice and the intention to kill in his eyes.

At the back of his mind, he considered that he may have gone too far as he watched the Little Prince slip and fall down the marble staircase, the sound of the boy’s skull cracking and body contorting at the bottom of the flight.

He stood there, watching the blood seep out of The Little Prince, the smell of fresh blood filling his nostrils, before he carried on across the hallway, to complete his chores.


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. LE GASP!://O .. n uh nuh he didn't!*goregobbling smirk* what IS the knight to do when he finds out?! that is.. IF he finds out!. xDD' wonder if the doppleganger knows what mess he has gotten himself into.(from the looks of things,i bet he doesn't). lovely,"telling" illustrations n most intriguing story at that!

    sorry to hear about the work-related progress though. :/ there are so many talented ppl without work,makes me sad. hope you'll find something really special that makes the wait worthwhile. rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete

{ All artwork copyright (c) Gemma ND Sheldrake. Powered by Blogger.