wasteland, crowgirls

/
0 Comments


I can't finish this because my laptop refuses to process. Why can't I do anything right.
I'm trying to draw to get my mental stability back. I've been so down. But I have a laptop, a cheap laptop that is not meant for this sort of work. Heck the colours aren't true on screen either so I have no idea if what I'm posting is right.

'Crowgirls' of my Wasteland project. They're spirteful creatures that spout nonsense and hateful comments to those that past, Envious of their beauty or position. They pretend to be children or lost young women deserted in the barron openness to lure victims. They favour scratching out beautiful women's eyes, making them ugly and taunting them.


You may also like

No comments:

{ All artwork copyright (c) Gemma ND Sheldrake. Powered by Blogger.