PRE ORDER

/
0 Comments

I'm opening preorders for my new comic from my witch series,The Moving House: Submersi Vindictam.

Specs:
B/W comic
A5 size (5.8" × 8.3")
24 pages.
250gsm uncoated white matt recycled cover.
Interior pages on160gsm matt paper.

PRE ORDER IT HERE, Available until end of February.
I need at least 10 pre orders to help me with printing costs.
Each pre ordered book will come with a little thank you drawing inside (You can request your own witchsona if you want too!)


You can also purchase the first story in physical format here, digital format here or read it for free here and maybe donate to support.

I'll also upload a digital version soon, but please share and reblog if you'd like to support me!


You may also like

No comments:

{ All artwork copyright (c) Gemma ND Sheldrake. Powered by Blogger.